Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July Complete List

The complete list of topics for July can be found at:

http://itsnaughtknotty.googlepages.com/July08.htm

You should only select one topic to enter each day into the mailbox, but by all means give both topics a try. The first topic follows our traditional open-ended INKsters prompts based on the cartoon on the left, and the second topic each day is a story starter based on the image to the right.

Make sure your daily entry makes it to the mailbox by midnight, but please post your work on the blog whenever you can so others can enjoy the work you're doing.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Yay Knotty! Looks great. We don't say it enough, but you really do a great job putting these together every month. I'm sure it must take a lot of time. But it gets me writing (usually) which is something I would have trouble doing without the prompts and ideas. It's like being in school, and given an assignment!

Hope all is well with you and family.

Princess Ivory

ItsNaughtKnotty Cannned said...

I've absolutely fallen in love with this project. I'm doing so much more of my own writing and I'm happy it's getting a few others motivated to write too. I hope I've incorporated everybody's suggestions into this new format and now my next project is to find a way to make judging go much faster. This is Second Life and I'm sure there's a way if only Sodovan can script it! :D

SweepAnd Mopp said...

I'm having a great time with this contest. Thanks Knotty.